A high gloss fluorescent neon yellow. When sprayed over white, the colour is tennis-ball yellow/green. Apply over Ultrachrome 4617 for a popular superb greenish yellow effect.
To achieve the colour shown in the static image, apply Aztec Yellow over White 1472. The spinning image shows Aztec Yellow over Chrome 2910 and White 1472.
This product is a coloured transparent ‘Candy’ effect. The final appearance will depend on
- the colour of the substrate: Ultrachrome 4617 or Sovereign Silver 2015 are the most popular base colours depending on the desired effect;
- the dry film thickness that the Candy is applied: higher film thicknesses yield a more intense colour. Careful control of application thickness allows fine tuning of the final colour.
We recommend spraying a test piece first to ensure the anticipated colour is achieved.
At a Glance:
- Curing schedule: 10 minutes @ 160C metal temperature
- Sheen: Gloss >80 GU
- Recommended dry film thickness: 60-80 microns
- Colour durability (direct sunlight): Very Good
- Brand: Canon
- Product Code: 4550
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Inc VAT: £37.12