A dark brown transparent dead matt.
Velvet colours have a dead matt sheen, and a soft velvety feel. They may show some burnishing through rubbing, so test this before use.
This product is a coloured transparent ‘Candy’ effect. The final appearance will depend on
- the colour of the substrate: Ultrachrome 4617 or Sovereign Silver 2015 are the most popular base colours depending on the desired effect;
- the dry film thickness that the Candy is applied: higher film thicknesses yield a more intense colour. Careful control of application thickness allows fine tuning of the final colour.
We recommend spraying a test piece first to ensure the anticipated colour is achieved.
To achieve the colour shown, apply over Ultrachrome 4617
At a Glance:
- Curing schedule: 10 minutes @ 200C metal temperature
- Sheen: Dead Matt <10 GU
- Recommended dry film thickness: 70-90 microns
- Does NOT require a clear coat for exterior use
- Colour durability (direct sunlight): Excellent
- Product Code: 4729
- Availability: In Stock
- Inc VAT: £26.00